This Blog is dedicated to our Journey to Becoming Parents

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Adoption

Ok, so I have been asked before about adoption and if Jonathan and I have ever considered it! Well here is my thought!! OF COURSE!! We want to be parents more than anything in the world, but let's face it adoption is very hard, expensive and not always certain! But then again so is trying to get pregnant! But since I have gotten pregnant before and the doctors say that I can get pregnant, we want to try all of those options first! But we are fully open to the idea of adoption if we are unable to have a child of our own!
So this is why I am so pOsitive about our situation I guess because I know no matter what one day we will be parents weather the old fashion way or adoption what ever card God deals us!

Hope everyone has a great Easter and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment