This Blog is dedicated to our Journey to Becoming Parents

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Were Have I Been?????Well.....

If you have wondered were I have been well......

Thats right!! Im pregnant!! We found out on 6/13/2011 and since then we have just been saying our prayers and holding our breath that everything would go ok. We did have a small scare around 8 weeks but everything was just fine and now that we are in the second trimester we are a little less worried. I know that you are never safe during pregnancy but i cant hold my breath any longer im going to enjoy everyday of this pregnancy from now on, hopefully all the way up to the birth of my baby!! I just pray to god everyday that everything will go great the rest of the pregnancy and thank him every night for this miracle! Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers i will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment