This Blog is dedicated to our Journey to Becoming Parents

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Follow up!!

Ok... So I got to go see my favorite doctor last week!! I got my full physical, ultrasound and bloodwork done to see how I'm doing. My doctor was really happy about me ovulating on my own last month so he wants to see if I do it again these next two cycles and I will get blood work done each time I get a positive test to see how well I'm ovulating if I do good on my own no fertility drugs; if I don't do so well I will start clomid in July! My ultrasound looked good except I had a cyst on one of my ovaries, but he was not worried about it and would check it again in July and he also started me on baby aspirin!! I was confused at first why, but after doing some reading on it I'm glad he did. A low dose aspirin regimen reduces miscarriage and even helps with fertility! And of course I'm still on my metformin and prenantal vitamins! And last but not least and the most important part SEX and lots of it haha! My poor husband jk so right now it's follow the docs orders and do a lot of praying!! If anyone going through a similar situation or know someone who is I would love any advice or feed back thanks everyone!!fingers crossed!
                                             LOL I found this pic online i couldn't resist!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck girl, we are praying for you we know you will be a great mother! Steven Kim and Kasen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth,

    My name is Amanda, I'm a friend/co-worker of Erica Guess Davidson. We got to talking one day and she shared with me your story. I have been through some similar situations. I have PCOS, took Metformin, Clomid and finally Femara to get pregnant with my twin boys! It took us about a year and a half and I completely feel your pain, even until this day. It is such an emotional journey; only someone who has been through it also can understand. I think it is great that your are sharing your story. Unfortunately I think too many people go through the same thing but feel somewhat ashamed to talk about it. You sound like a strong woman and will get through this and will have your baby(s) ;)

    If you ever want to email me, my email address is aberry.0329@yahoo.com

    Take care and I wish you the BEST of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Amanda for your kind words I will definatley e-mail you soon its always so nice to talk to people that are going through the same thing, because most of the time people just dont understand what im going through..I cant believe you finally were blessed with Twins!! Thats awesome i cant wait for our miracle like that.. Thank you again i will talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete